100W 12V Panel
100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Polycrystalline 12V Solar Panel 100Watt Output
This 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.*
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Package includes
- One 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- Two of IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- One pair of 12 AWG Panel Leads
Note: An EL test machine consists of a black room in which the solar module is placed, a DC power supply, two cooled CCD camera’s. With the power supply, current will be sent through the solar module. All electrical active zones will start to emit infrared light. This infrared light will be acquired by the camera’s. This allows us to visualize all electrical active and non active areas of the solar module.
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
- Weight: 16.5 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches
100W Poly PV Spec
||42 x 27 x 2 in