Sealed Rechargeable Battery Designed for Cyclic, Stand-by, & Solar Applications
- Long Service Life – Thick plate design & efficient gas recombination yield a service life expectancy of up to 10 years in standby mode.
- Low Internal Resistance – Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable – Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance & ‘nonrestricted article’ status for transportation.
- Low Self-Discharge – Lead-calcium alloy grids & use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability – Cutting-edge manufacturing & process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent & dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Proven VRLA technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance and “non-restricted article” status for transportation.
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures ensure consistent and dependable performance.
- Rugged plastic case and cover, flame retardant to UL94 V-O.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A. certified.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
- Nominal Capacity:
- 20-hr. (2.25A to 10.80 volts), 45.0 AH
- 10-hr. (4.20A to 10.80 volts), 42.0 AH
- 8-hr. (5.20A to 10.50 volts), 41.6 AH
- 5-hr. (7.20A to 10.50 volts), 36.0 AH
- 3-hr. (10.9A to 10.50 volts), 32.7 AH
- 1-hr. (25.2A to 9.60 volts), 25.2 AH
- Approximate Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- L 7.76″ x W 6.5″ x H 6.69 HT 6.69″
- L 197mm x W 165 x H 170 HT 170
- Energy Density (10-hr. rate): 1.49 W-h/in3 (91.14 W-h/l)
- Specific Energy (10-hr. rate): 15.75 W-h/lb (34.72 W-h/kg)
- Internal Resistance (approx.): 8.0 milliohms
- Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec): 263 amps
- Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C)):
- 1 Month, 97%
- 3 Months, 91%
- 6 Months, 83%
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Charge: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Discharge: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Case: ABS Plastic (UL94 V-O flame retardant)
PG-12V42 Spec Sheet
||7.76 x 6.5 x 6.69 in