Sealed Rechargeable Battery Designed for Cyclic, Stand-by, & Solar Applications
Rechargeable sealed lead acid battery designed for Cyclic, Standby, and Solar Applications. Thick plate design & efficient gas recombination yields service life expectancy up to 10 years in standby mode. Ideally suited for UPS applications and offers superb high-rate discharge characteristics with proven VRLA technology. Lead-calcium alloy grids with high purity lead provide superior shelf-life characteristics for extended storage. Cutting-edge manufacturing & process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Long Service Life – Thick plate design and effi cient gas recombination yield a service life expectancy of up to 10 years in standby mode, making the battery ideally suited for UPS applications.
- Low Internal Resistance – Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable – Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ status for transportation.
- Handle – Detachable ABS carrying handle.
- Low Self-Discharge – Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability – Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Proven VRLA technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance and “non-restricted article” status for transportation.
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures ensure consistent and dependable performance.
- Rugged plastic case and cover, flame retardant to UL94 V-O.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A. certified.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
- Nominal Capacity:
- 20-hr. (5.55A to 10.80 volts), 111.0 AH
- 10-hr. (10.3A to 10.80 volts), 103.0 AH
- 8-hr. (12.4A to 10.50 volts), 99.2 AH
- 5-hr. (17.70A to 10.50 volts), 88.5 AH
- 3-hr. (26.80A to 10.50 volts), 80.4 AH
- 1-hr. (61.8A to 9.60 volts), 61.8 AH
- Approximate Weight: 70 lbs. (31.8 kg)
- L 13″ x W 6.8″ x H 8.35 HT 8.66″
- L 330mm x W 173 x H 212 HT 220
- Energy Density (10-hr. rate): 1.67 W-h/in3 (102.18 W-h/l)
- Specific Energy (10-hr. rate): 17.66 W-h/lb (38.93 W-h/kg)
- Internal Resistance (approx.): 4.0 milliohms
- Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec): 650 amps
- Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C)):
- 1 Month, 97%
- 3 Months, 91%
- 6 Months, 83%
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Charge: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Discharge: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Case: ABS Plastic (UL94 V-O flame retardant)
PG-12V103FR Spec Sheet