- “NaN’ means “Not a Number” and results from an incorrect input.
- This calculator cannot account for all battery performance variables and is for estimating purposes only.
- If calculating for 120VAC, include the inverter “no load” rate (from the product spec) for a more accurate estimate.
- “Ah” means Amp Hours and is a rating used to indicate “size\capacity” of a battery.
- When figuring AC power duration remember the inverter wattage rating should match\exceed the wattage rating of the thing you’re powering.
- When verifying panel wattage use the panel spec sheet to find Vmp (voltage maximum power) & short circuit current (amps).
- Use the Vmp value taken at a nominal operating temp multiplied by the amps value…,
- This derives an non-adjusted panel wattage that doesn’t include loss (i.e. – cable & diode)